The Maryline WordPress theme is the ultimate mix of versatility and style. More features and what’s included in this pack can be found further down this page…
NOTE: THIS THEME WILL NOT WORK ON WORDPRESS.COM.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Instant Download Pack Includes:
After purchase, you will receive a zip file which includes the following:
- WordPress Theme zip file.
- Step by step instructions. Be up and running in minutes!
- Over 250 options, tools and widgets to customize your site!
WordPress Theme Features
Installing our WordPress themes is just the same as normal, but if you’re unsure how to do this then we’re happy to help. Simply complete our installation request form after purchase and we will install your theme within 48 hours.
Display blog posts in various sliders/carousels to grab peoples’ attention. You can select which category of posts to display, or display posts from all categories. All sliders can be enabled/disabled at any time, so you can get the perfect fit for your content.
You can edit the layout of your site right from the dashboard. For example, here are some of the options available:
- 9 different post listing layouts to choose from!
- Select different layouts for different sections of your website.
- Change sidebar position (or remove it entirely).
- Add your social media follow stats to the footer.
- Add/remove the tagline from the header.
- Multiple different slider/carousel options.
- Add/remove the sharing icons from posts, if you’d prefer to use your own plugin.
- Display your Instagram feed between blog posts.
- And many, many more!
Easily update the colours of the theme at any time. You can even preview the changes before putting them on your live site.
Take your website to the next level with our premium range of custom shortcodes. All completely free to use and compatible with any pipdig theme. We’re also adding new shortcoes and features all the time! Did we mention you get free lifetime theme updates too?
This theme includes the following widgets, ready to use:
- Popular Posts – Display your popular content with images.
- Profile Photo – Easily upload a photo and convert it to a circle/square.
- Social Media Icons – Easily add your social media links.
- Current Location – Proudly display where you are in the world on s stylish global map.
- Google Adsense – Display Adsense advertising across your site.
- Instagram Feed – Display your latest photos.
- Twitter Timeline – Display your latest tweets.
- Facebook Likes – Easily add a Facebook Like Box.
- Random Posts – Display a selection of random posts with images.
- YouTube – Display your latest YouTube video automatically.
- Email Subscribe – Your readers can subscribe to your posts and keep up to date.
- Pinterest Pins – Show your pins in a beautiful way.
- Snapchat Snapcode – Allows people to instantly follow your Snapchat account.
- We Heart It – Display your hearts from www.weheartit.com.
Even More Features
You can add/remove any widgets you like from the sidebar and footer.
This theme comes with 14 widget sections (you can add as many widgets as you like to each section):
- Main Sidebar
- Header Full Width
- Above Blog Posts (Homepage)
- Before 1st blog post (homepage)
- After 1st blog post (homepage)
- After 2nd blog post (homepage)
- After 3rd blog post (homepage)
- After 4th blog post (homepage)
- After 5th blog post (homepage)
- Footer Full Width
- Footer 1
- Footer 2
- Footer 3
- Footer 4
Display related posts in the footer of each post. This is automatically calculated based on the tags/categories of posts.
This can be enabled/disabled at any time. You can also choose from 3 different layouts for the related post images.
If large enough, images in your posts will scale to the full width of the column, lining up nicely with the text.
If your images are smaller than the column, then they will remain the same size, so they won’t lose quality.
Easily upload any image as your profile photo in the sidebar.
The text in the header will automatically change to your blog’s name and tagline. You can change this at any time and it will automatically update.
Alternatively, you can easily upload any image you like which will replace the header.
Every part of this theme has been designed with SEO in mind. Your pages will load as fast as possible and allow Google to “read” the important parts first.
This theme includes Schema.org tags. These are the snippets of information that search engines use to display your search results with dynamic content:
Note: there are literally thousands of schema tags available. It would be impossible to add them all, but we’ve included the most important ones.
You can add any links you like to the top navbar/menu, such as categories, pages, external links, posts …anything!
The menu can also include dropdown menu items which can be easily added from the dashboard at any time.
Video of theme options screen
This theme includes multiple widget sections. We’ve highlighted some examples below:
Between blog posts
Above blog posts
Across the header
Across the footer
1 to 4 footer columns
This theme include all of our custom widgets. We're also adding new features all the time!
- Bloglovin Button
- Social Media Icons
- Current Location (map)
- Newsletter/Email Subscribe
- Popular Posts
- Featured Post
- Google Adsense
- Custom Image
- Post Slider
- We Heart It
- Profile Photo
- Random/Recent Posts
- Spotify (New!)
Under the Hood
- Fully Responsive
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Works beautifully on all major web browsers
- Retina ready
- Professionally coded to high standards
- Multi-level dropdown menus
- rewardStyle/Shopstyle compatible
- Fully translatable into any language
- Google Adsense integration
- Thousands of font options
- Schema tags
- HTTPS/SSL compatible
- Developer friendly Hooks and Filters
- CDN hosted CSS/JS for super fast load times
How does it work?
We've spent a lot of time developing ways for bloggers to install our themes without touching any code. You can add things like popular posts, social icons and Pinterest widgets at the click of a button. You'll be guided step-by-step through the process and be up and running in a matter of minutes. You might even learn some handy tips along the way!
If you're still not sure, there's always our free installation service too :)
Find a theme you like from our range, then place your order.
After purchase, you will immediately gain access to the theme and a set of step-by-step instructions.
If you would like us to install your theme, simply complete the request form you receive via email.
You install the theme by uploading a single file into your blog. There's no code, and no nasty surprises.
You can now add extra features such as social icons at the click of a button. Again, there's no coding involved :)
Free installation service
Want one of our experts to install the theme for you? Simply complete the installation request form you receive after placing your order. We will install your theme within 48 hours.
Unlike other theme providers, we do not charge extra for this service!
Need some Help?
If at any point you feel you need help, we're here for you! You can get 1 on 1 support via our Helpdesk and can chat to us via social media any time.
Updating my blog theme to @pipdig was the best thing ever! My site seems have got so many more views since! I’ve had more views in the last month than the entire time I’ve had my blog!— Alice Wiggins (@glutenfreealice) March 20, 2018
Honestly @pipdig has the best customer service. Always so helpful! 🙌— Vicky 🍉 (@KabukiRune) May 24, 2018
Free WordPress 101 Tutorials
All of our themes include an in-depth video tutorial series, created by the WP101 team. This premium series normally costs $87 from their website, but is completely free for pipdig theme users! You can view an example video by clicking here. This series includes topics such as:
- The WordPress Dashboard
- Posts vs. Pages
- The Editor
- Creating a New Post
- Editing an Existing Post
- Using Categories and Tags
- Creating and Editing Pages
- Adding Photos and Images
- How to Embed Videos
- Using the Media Library
- Adding Widgets
- Custom Menus
- Installing Plugins
- Creating Links
- Managing Comments