Please note, in order to use WordPress you will also need to purchase a WordPress hosting plan from Bluehost
Out of stock
- Transfer from Wix.
- FREE WordPress theme!
- Keep all your links/posts for SEO.
- Keep all your content (e.g. posts, pages, links, subscribers and images).
- Access to premium WP101 tutorials (example).
- Site remains online during the whole process (no downtime).
Please scroll further down this page for more details on our WordPress migration service.
5 reviews for Wix to WordPress Migration
- Transfer from Wix.
- Installation of WordPress.org platform.
- FREE WordPress theme from our range!
- Transfer blog posts (not including comments).
- Transfer up to 5 pages (e.g. an “About me” pages etc).
- Posts will retain their url/link structure (keeping any SEO).
- WordPress settings tweaked to ensure the best Search Engine Optimisation.
- Bloglovin’ feed transfer.
- Keep using the same custom domain, or change to a new one if you prefer.
- Spam shield integration (blocks spam comments).
- Your site will remain online during the whole process.
- Your site will be preconfigured with our custom widgets and features.
- FeedBurner configured subscriber widget.
- Submission of sitemap to Google.
How long does it take?
We aim to complete a migration within 5 days of receiving login details for your site. We can usually complete the setup within 3-4 days though.
Why trust us with your website?
How long does it take?
The whole process normally takes around 3-4 days to complete. Your Wix site will remain online at all times and there will be no downtime. Your normal readers can continue to access your posts and pages as normal.
How does it work?
- Purchase the migration service (using the button at the top of this page).
- Purchase a WordPress hosting plan from Bluehost
- Contact us by replying to your email receipt
- Sit back and relax! we will contact you to get started on the migration
Free WordPress 101 Tutorials
All of our themes include an in-depth video tutorial series, created by the WP101 team. This premium series normally costs $87 from their website, but is completely free for pipdig theme users! You can view an example video by clicking here. This series includes topics such as:
- The WordPress Dashboard
- Posts vs. Pages
- The Editor
- Creating a New Post
- Editing an Existing Post
- Using Categories and Tags
- Creating and Editing Pages
- Adding Photos and Images
- How to Embed Videos
- Using the Media Library
- Adding Widgets
- Custom Menus
- Installing Plugins
- Creating Links
- Managing Comments
Melanie Evans –
I saw the Wix to WordPress migration service, and was a bit sceptical at first.
After reading some of the reviews I decided to take the risk, as I really struggled with Wix.
I really wish I had found this website earlier as the service was so quick and easy, and all questions were answered promptly.
Cannot believe how easy WordPress is to use, even for a technophobe like me.
I would definitely recommend you use these guys they are amazing
A MUST DO! I am tech savy but there’s no way I could have, or wanted, to do this myself. Phil is incredibly helpful and all I had to do was sit back and wait. Something that would normally be stressful was no stress at all. He is so good and he answers every question no matter how annoying you become. I know site ground offers free migration but they can’t do everything Phil does. I recommend just doing it right the first time and save the frustration and have Pipdig do it. I wish I had done this sooner.
The Wix to WordPress migration package is definitely the way to go – it is worth every single penny — and it’s a great deal to begin with. I’ve wanted to move my site to WordPress for some time now, but it felt like such a heavy lift. There’s no way I could have done it on my own. Then I stumbled on Pipdig, found this package, and am so thankful Phil and his team took care of everything — moved my entire site, content and all, to WordPress. And the follow up from Phil, making sure everything is working the way I want it, just adds to the value. He even made some slight customizations that weren’t part of the theme (and I love the theme — Crystal — a gorgeous, clean and fresh design and the layout is exactly what I wanted). This extra service he provided is going above and beyond to scope. Now I’m all set up and so happy with my site. And for those of us that are new to WordPress, Pipdig has plenty of really good tutorials that step you through all the features and tools. Thank you, Phil!
Nicole Samson –
From start to finish the migration was painless. I signed up to the hosting, sent Pipdig an email, they then replied asking what settings I’d like for the new site. 2 days later my new site was live with all my content. I can’t recommend this service enough if you’re thinking of moving to WordPress. Do it!
I was SO nervous about making the move to WordPress. However as soon as we got started I knew I was in safe hands. Phil took the time to explain everything to me and answer my MANY questions (sorry Phil!). My site now looks better than ever and I’m having so much fun with the new options created in WordPress. I wish I’d moved sooner!