Please note, in order to use WordPress you will also need to purchase the StartUp or GrowBig Package from SiteGround.
- Transfer from Wix.
- FREE WordPress theme!
- Keep all your links/posts for SEO.
- Keep all your content (e.g. posts, pages, comments, links, subscribers and images).
- Access to premium WP101 tutorials (example).
- Site remains online during the whole process (no downtime).
Please scroll further down this page for more details on our WordPress migration service.
- Transfer from Wix.
- Installation of WordPress.org platform.
- FREE WordPress theme from our range!
- Migration of all blog posts (post content, comments, links, images, widgets).
- Migration of up to 5 pages (e.g. an “About me” pages etc).
- Posts will retain their url/link structure (keeping any SEO).
- WordPress settings tweaked to ensure the best Search Engine Optimisation.
- Bloglovin’ feed transfer.
- Keep using the same custom domain, or change to a new one if you prefer.
- Spam shield integration (blocks spam comments).
- Your site will remain online during the whole process.
- Your site will be preconfigured with our custom widgets and features.
- FeedBurner configured subscriber widget.
- Submission of sitemap to Google.
How long does it take?
We aim to complete a migration within 5 days of receiving login details for your site. We can usually complete the setup within 3-4 days though.
Testimonial from Angela (chocolateandLipstick.com)
Once Phil [from pipdig] got started, I felt at ease, rested and most importantly taken care of. From setting up the installed WordPress to post migration to even bloglovin followers migration, he did it all. He really was a star! Read more…
How does it work?
- Purchase the migration service (using the button at the top of this page).
- Purchase the StartUp or GrowBig package from this page.
- Contact us by using this form.
- Sit back, relax, we will transfer your blog within 5 days! You can continue to use your current Blogger blog as normal during this time.
- We send you login details and step by step guidance on how to log in to your new WordPress blog.
Free WordPress 101 Tutorials
All of our themes include an in-depth video tutorial series, created by the WP101 team. This premium series normally costs $87 from their website, but is completely free for pipdig theme users! You can view an example video by clicking here. This series includes topics such as:
- The WordPress Dashboard
- Posts vs. Pages
- The Editor
- Creating a New Post
- Editing an Existing Post
- Using Categories and Tags
- Creating and Editing Pages
- Adding Photos and Images
- How to Embed Videos
- Using the Media Library
- Adding Widgets
- Custom Menus
- Installing Plugins
- Creating Links
- Managing Comments