Please note, in order to use WordPress you will also need to purchase the StartUp or GrowBig Package from SiteGround.
- Transfer from Blogger/Blogspot.
- FREE WordPress theme!
- Keep all your links/posts for SEO.
- Keep all your content (e.g. posts, pages, comments, links, subscribers and images).
- Access to premium WP101 tutorials (example).
- Site remains online during the whole process (no downtime).
Please scroll further down this page for more details on our WordPress migration service.
New! Check out our top 5 reasons to move to WordPress in this post.
Want to move your blog from Blogger to WordPress, but aren’t sure where to begin?
Setting up WordPress can be a scary process if you haven’t done it before, especially with all the horror stories around. Not only this, but the extra complications of moving from one blogging platform to another can cause serious problems with your site’s SEO and security (if not done correctly).
So why not let a professional handle it all for you? that way, you can concentrate on doing what you do best – creating great content!
Our Blogger to WordPress Migration includes:
- Transfer from Blogger/Blogspot.
- Installation of WordPress.org platform.
- FREE WordPress theme from our range!
- Migration of all content (posts, pages, comments, links, subscribers, images, widgets).
- All posts will retain their url/link structure (keeping any SEO).
- WordPress settings tweaked to ensure the best Search Engine Optimisation.
- Expert security setup (keep your blog safe and secure).
- Bloglovin’ feed transfer.
- Keep using the same custom domain, or change to a new one if you prefer.
- Spam shield integration (blocks spam comments).
- Your site will remain online during the whole process.
- Your site will be preconfigured with our custom widgets and features.
- Submission of sitemap to Google & Bing.
- Site installed over HTTPS to comply with new Google changes.
Word on the Tweet
I second this – moving to WordPress was the best decision ever
— Alice-Christina🌹 (@awonderemporium) January 6, 2018
I made the switch from Blogger to WordPress with the help of Phil, WordPress is SO MUCH better!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻
— Hannah (@hannatalks) July 28, 2017
How long does it take?
The whole process normally takes around 3 days to complete. Your Blogger blog will remain online at all times and there will be no downtime. Please see our FAQ for more information.
How does it work?
- Purchase the migration service (using the button at the top of this page).
- Purchase the StartUp or GrowBig package from this page.
- Contact us by using this form.
- Sit back, relax, we will transfer your blog within 5 days! You can continue to use your current Blogger blog as normal during this time.
- We send you login details and step by step guidance on how to log in to your new WordPress blog.
Free WordPress 101 Tutorials
As well as 1 to 1 guidance and advice, you will have access to an in-depth video tutorial series all about WordPress. This premium series normally costs $87 from the “WP101” team, but is completely free with our migration service! You can view an example video by clicking here. This series includes topics such as:
- The WordPress Dashboard
- Posts vs. Pages
- The Editor
- Creating a New Post
- Editing an Existing Post
- Using Categories and Tags
- Creating and Editing Pages
- Adding Photos and Images
- How to Embed Videos
- Using the Media Library
- Adding Widgets
- Custom Menus
- Installing Plugins
- Creating Links
- Managing Comments