It is only possible to install custom WordPress themes and plugins if you are running a self-hosted site. Setting up WordPress can be a scary process if you haven’t done it before, especially with all the horror stories around.
Let us handle it all for you, so you can concentrate on doing what you do best – writing great blog posts!
Our expert WordPress migration service includes:
- Transfer from Blogger/Blogspot.
- Installation of WordPress.org platform.
- If you already have a custom domain, we’ll set this up with the new settings for you.
- Migration of all blog content (e.g. posts, pages, comments, links, subscribers and images).
- All posts will retain their url/link structure (keeping any SEO).
- WordPress settings tweaked to ensure the best Search Engine Optimisation.
- Expert security setup (keep your blog safe from hackers and viruses).
- Spam shield integration (blocks spam comments).
- Bloglovin’ feed transfer.
- Your site will remain online during the whole process.
How much does it cost?
We can handle the entire migration process for you for $95 USD. This includes the migration of your blog and a free WordPress Theme of your choice.
Please note, in order to use WordPress you would need to purchase WordPress hosting. For this, we highly recommend the StartUp or GrowBig Package as this is specifically designed for WordPress.
Is our expert service worth it?
Once Phil [from pipdig] got started, I felt at ease, rested and most importantly taken care of. From setting up the installed WordPress to post migration to even bloglovin followers migration, he did it all. He really was a star! Read more…
I honestly recommend @pipdig to everyone! They have been amazing at migrating me to WordPress and are so incredibly helpful! :D
— Rebecca (@TheRebeccaCoco) May 22, 2015
How long does it take?
We aim to complete a migration within 5 days of receiving login details for your site. We can usually complete the setup within 3-4 days though.
Please contact us via our Helpdesk if you would like to hire us for a migration.