$10 – $20 USD
Purchasing this item provides an unlimited version of our free Blogger Importer Extended (BIE) plugin.
You can purchase access for 1 week or 1 month, depending on your requirements. This will mean that you can import a single blog cheaply, or import many blogs over a month at a very cost effective price. After the license expires, you can choose to renew it or purchase again in future whenever needed.
PLEASE NOTE: draft and scheduled posts are not included currently. This means that only published blog posts/pages are imported to WordPress.
Frequently Asked Questions
You don’t! There is also a free import plugin available here. However our plugin does include some benefits and is designed to work with large volumes of content. We’re very proud of the positive reviews on this. We also offer some extra options if you purchase an unlimited license from this page (see the answer to the next question below).
If you have less than 30 posts, using the Blogger Importer Extended plugin is completely free.
When purchasing an unlimited license, you can import as much content as you like, as well as choosing from the following extra options:
1. Don’t import pages – this will skip pages from the import if you don’t need them
2. Don’t import post comments – this will not import any comments from the posts. Very useful if your blog has lots of spam that you want to leave behind, or you simply want to speed up the import process
3. Don’t import images – by default the plugin will import all images into the media library. Enabling this option will leave all images hosted on Google, whilst still keeping them within the post content.
4. Assign all posts to current user – Normally all blog posts will keep the same author from Blogger. This will create a new user for each author during the import process. If you would prefer to assign all posts to a single user, enable this option.
5. Convert to Gutenberg formatting – Normally, content from Blogger is imported into WordPress via the Classic Editor block. However, if you try converting this to a new Gutenberg block, you will usually see a lot of broken code like this example. With the unlimited license, the plugin can convert the formatting of post HTML so it is ready for block conversion. If we try that same post again with this option enabled, you would see this example. The author can now edit the paragraphs and images using proper Gutenberg blocks.
The current version of BIE is designed for simplicity and stability. Importing draft/scheduled posts is on the roadmap which we hope to add soon, however it is not possible at the moment. This is due to the complexity of reducing Google API requests and making sure drafts are imported securely. If you have lots of draft/scheduled posts to transfer, please contact us and we may be able to help.
Go to the ‘Plugins > Add New’ page in your WordPress dashboard. Search for “Blogger Importer” and install:
Sure! You can try the free version to import the first 30 blog posts. If you decide to purchase a license after, the import will continue where it left off. The first 30 posts would be skipped so there is no duplicate content.
We have tested the importer on many different types of blogs, so it is very robust and should not experience any problems. However if you are not happy with the importer please contact us and we will provide a full refund. This offer is available within 48 hours of the original purchase date.